Friday, August 27, 2010

The nightlife at #1000 Taman Elok Selatan




It seems there is always some type of critter waiting to welcome me home on those nights when the sun has already set for some time. I always do a check over of the perimeter before approaching my door, and then I enter. I have come across a praying mantis, slugs on my window, hoards of chichaks (geckos), and most recently I have found a frog on the wall next to the door (how he could stay there, i don't know) and a green and yellow grasshopper. I am curious what the next thing will be!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, hopefully the next thing won't be a snake! Glad you are keeping track of those critters. I thought you were going to go away for the weekend,or am I mixed up??
    Today we are going to the fair, hopefully the weather is nice. Have a great weekend. Will we skype soon??
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the pictures, Michaela! It's wonderful to read about your adventures, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geckos were our favorite sometimes they would have a party in our hut once we counted 7.

    ReplyDelete