Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Singapore

Okay I have only 6 minutes to write a quick update. I am now in Singapore at the YWCA hotel. I came in last night and met up with 4 other SPH teachers. It was so great to see them. One of the first things I noticed about this place is the heat at 2am. Wow, I guess that is going to be an adjustment! It was also interesting to drive down the opposite side of the road for the first time in my life. Apparently that is easy to get used to; I guess we will see! My travels are going very well,except that I didn't have access to my baggage last night. They arrived, but are ticked through to Jakarta. So, I am wearing my same stinky clothes. O-well, I see this as a huge improvement from my last trip. :) Thanks to all of you who are praying for me. I could definitely feel God's peace around me. And, I am getting super excited about my arrival. Finally more excitement and less nerves.

Well, time is running out. Talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still praying! So great to hear from you, can't wait till you let us know you are at SPH.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete