Well, here it is, my new, user-friendly blog for my next adventure to Indonesia. It is more user friendly because the web address is easier to remember than my last one because it is simply: michaelagroot.blogspot.com. This way you will never be able to forget how to get the latest news on happenings in Indonesia.
I must admit, it was difficult for me to come up with a design for this blog. I struggled trying to find a good picture, title, and layout. So, it may change as time goes on. I decided on the title because I wanted it to have an Indonesian flavour to it. The first part of the title is in Bahasa Indonesian. The older I get, the smaller the world seems, (maybe that also has something to do with travelling?) so I went with this common statement as the title of my new blog.
I am leaving Canada on Wednesday, so the time is coming quickly where I must say goodbye. But, for now, I am soaking up the family time.
Hey Chae! Nice to see you on blogger!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you head out on Wednesday. I'm leaving a week from tomorrow (Monday).
Good luck!