Friday, October 22, 2010

From grading...to reports...to parent-teacher conferences...and back to grading...

I have been thinking about writing another blog entry for a while now, but nothing really struck me as blog-worthy. Nevertheless, anything is better than nothing.

These past few weeks at school have been somewhat normal, but also very different. For example, I filled out mid-term reports and had my first parent=teacher conferences ever. There were several frusterations and overwhelming moments, but they are all a part of the learning experience I guess.

Not only have things been interesting with work, things have also been interesting with daily life. Two weeks ago at the athletics day, I pulled a muscle in my leg. It has still been bothering me so that has resulted in a few trips to the hospital for physio and an MRI to see if there is ligament damage. I will get the results on Monday and I am hoping they will show that the injury is only muscle related. I am kinda bumed about it because I have an outdoor games event today, a Middle school spiritual retreat next week, and a 5K race next weekend. Such bad timing!

I guess it is getting to that point of the semester where I feel like I am trying to focus on tons of little things at the same time and I don't feel like I am getting anywhere. Maybe, with time, I will be able to make some small accomplishments. One can only hope!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, good to hear about your week. Hope the leg feels better soon. Let us know that results. Have a great weekend. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete