Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back in the swing of things

It is always exciting to come back after a break and see familiar faces and settle into normal life. Even though I moved back to a new apartment (photos to come, I promise!) and a new position, I had feelings of relief when I returned to Lippo Village and SPH. I love my new apartment and the view I have of the school and the sunset. I also love the feeling of acomplishment when I return home from a good day at school.

Although I have had many good feelings since returning, I have also had some frustrations and confusing days trying to get re-settled in my new position. Today was one of those days. I was stressed out because I had given my students a task that was really difficult for them and some of them could not do it. This made me feel so bad and I was frustrated trying to figure out how I would fix the problem and get everyone back on track. Thankfully, my partner teacher was encouraging and helpful and things worked out just fine. I was also reminded later, that when we are weak and vulnerable, HE is strong. I could definitely tell that God provided me with peace when I needed it. Thank goodness and yay, for a fresh start tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great to see a new post. Sorry it's taken me till now to check. Camp was busy but great. Have a wonderful weekend and a well deserved rest. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see that you are all settled in and we hope that everything goes well and sometimes you have frustrations but it will all come good.
    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete